Thursday, November 25, 2021

Ingratitude is a shabby failing. ~ David McCullough

the sweetest of Thanksgivings to you all 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

And you. xo I'm grateful I survived two days of a nauseous headache - not so bad I couldn't cook, or eat. :D

Lynn and Precious said...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. It's always wonderful to see and hear from you anytime. Ours was a nice holiday and home while it rained all day.

Marie Rayner said...

I Hope you managed to have a nice day Val. Your dessert or whatever it is looks delicious. Love and hugs, xoxo

Val said...

Thank you, Lisa, Lynn, and Marie. ♥

Nauseous headaches are so draining, Lisa. I'm glad you managed to have a good day.

Lynn, your day sounds cozy. I love rainy days.

Marie, it was hot chocolate with sprinkles. And a donut. 'Quite a treat! :) Thank you.

Do One Thing said...

The Apna showroom brings prosperity through Kubera Yantra and business vri yantra, which is perfect for home and business. Panchdeep Diyas adds divine glow to worship and brass diya. Brass Gangjal Kalash ritual ensures purity. The grooming of women includes hair comb, Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna_Showroom Baby Nail Clipper for Baby Girls or Boys nail cutter clipper for kids newborn baby Stainless Steel
lice comb and elegant metal hairband. 5 Hair Rose PIN packs and tick TAC add attraction with hair clip. Infants feel comfortable and soft in cotton socks that breathe 6–12 months.