Tuesday, January 19, 2016

From A Winter Past

I found this sweet shot of Stuffed with other saved photos and can't imagine why I didn't share it before.  It is from February 2012.  He looks like a kitten here but was around thirteen years old at the time.  Could he be any more adorable!?!  I can't imagine how he could have been any cuter when he actually was a kitten.  ♥  (He was a few years old already when Mike saw him for the first time, and he was around eight when I met him.)
Ohhh, my heart, he's the dearest, sweetest thing. 
'Love, love, love this little puffball.  The perfectly-curled tufts of white fur that stick out of his ears!  The half-black/half-white face!  He's perfectly designed, a work-of-art of an animal. 
The alternating black-white-black-white of his body!  And that he holds himself like this while he sleeps!   
Truly like a favorite stuffed animal come-to-life, he's just such a precious little soul.  (And the pink toes. . . !  Gah!)  Sweet Stuffed. 

5 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Ohhh . . . those sweet ear tufts and the pink paw pads. I am in snuffle love. what a cutie pie Val! xoxo

Val said...

He really is. :) I know you feel the same about your Mitzie. ♥

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

He is so sweet and it is so wonderful the way they capture our hearts.

FlowerLady

Lisa said...

He is adorable and beautiful! Dolly sleeps that way, too; it's awfully cute.

Val said...

Yes. And that they're unaware of how cute they are. I marvel at it.