It's been a lovely day here, but I have been floundering in an especially anxious sort of malaise the past few days that has marred my holiday. Ideally, I could have either properly sorted out some of the things I've been struggling with or at least turned off the troublesome part of my brain for the weekend, but. . .no. It was a gorgeous sunny day here, though, warm and with a perfect breeze, and both the dinner and table came together pretty much as I'd envisioned, which is always satisfying.

Tomorrow is another chance to get it right, though, as they say, and if spring and Easter offer nothing else, it is hope for brighter days ahead. I am still feeling cranky enough, though, to point out that Blogger has already eaten this post once and that despite my choosing a specific font and size for that font each time I've posted since Blogger's change last summer, I have had to wrestle with each post's html and font/size/spacing options every time I've written which is taking a great bit of the fun out of sharing here. It took me so long after Stuffed died last June before I even really felt like writing again, and then when I finally returned to it--and every time I have returned to it--it's been a complete hassle and aggravation. Losing a longer version of this post a few minutes ago hasn't helped my mood any, I will say. Bah! Carrot cake and buttercream await, and they can go into the Positives column, and I'm hoping to join them there soon.
Happy Easter to you all. ♥
9 comments:
Well your table is beautiful!I love your bunny..dishes..flowers.
Hate tech blips..and my overactive mind.
Xxxxx
So sorry to hear how Blogger is acting up. I'm sure we would have enjoyed reading
your longer post. However, I truly enjoyed seeing your lovely dinner arrangement.
It is so cheerful, so look back at the photos and enjoy the look of it.
I know losing Stuffed had to be painful, but am glad you are writing again.
Have a wonderful Spring. Lynn and Precious
Hi, Val! Love your Easter table! Yes, it’s always reassuring when things come together as we have envisioned them! Sending you happy thoughts and wishes for clarity that will remove your malaise! Hugs!
I think your Easter table is perfectly beautiful. As is your r cake. I think there is a certain malaise which is colouring all of our lives at the moment. All we can do is to hang on and have faith in better days ahead.((((( hugs))))) xoxo
How aggravating. Your table looks charming, though!
Thank you all. :) May spring be kind to you. ♥
Dear sweet Val ~ your Easter table is oh so lovely and cheery, I love it. I am so sorry to hear about Stuffed. (I lost two sister felines within 10 days of each other in the last couple of months, they would have been 16 this year. I've not shared it on my blog, just too painful, and so much else is going on.) Stuffed was one sweet kitty loved very much and I always enjoyed seeing the pics. May you find peace, comfort and joy with each new day. ~ Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady
Thank you, Lorraine--and I'm so sorry for your losses. Your Tork was one? How heartbreaking. I know you know, then. Thank you for your kind words. It always make me feel a bit better to hear from someone else that Stuffed was loved and had a good home here with us. I *know* those things, but hearing it helps for whatever reason. Thank you. Love and Prayers, Val ♥
The Apna showroom provides prosperity through Kubera Yantra and business vri yantra. Panchdeep Diya Brass Gangjal Kalash for worship is perfect for storing holy water. The imperative Apna Showroom Baby Socks (18 to 24 Months, Multicolour) attractive Pack of 6 Pairs (18-24 month) -1pzq39uk9
Apna Showroom Ear Organic Cotton Buds - 300 Sticks - Kan Saf karne ki tilli
Baby Panties 0-3 Months Newborn for Boys Girls Combo Pack Set or Bloomers or Underwear with desent Look Designer - Fancy - Attractive 12 Piece | Apna_Showroom
of grooming women includes hair comb, lice comb and a chic metal hairband. Add 5 hair daily pins and add finishing touch with tick TAC hair clip. Infants feel soft and safe in cotton socks 6–12 months.
Post a Comment