Friday, May 13, 2016
A Portrait of Sir
One of my favorite photos of Stuffed, this one was a quick capture taken yesterday afternoon when he settled himself beside me while I wrote in my journal. What a face. Seventeen years old now. Stuffed the Magnificent. ♥
Labels:
a cat called Stuffed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
A nice, fluffy companion. So pretty.
17?
may everyone who wants a long nurtured life live w/ you;)
Thank you both. ♥
Stuffed is just gorgeous!
What a beautiful kitty. You are lucky to have each other.
Sonia and Barb, thank you. He really is beautiful. I was never a cat person before him, but he's sweet enough to have swayed me. :)
For YOU, M'Dear---today's post on LAWN TEA:
http://lawntea.blogspot.com/2016/05/a-kindred-spirit.html
Happy Weekend!!
r
Aw, what a beautiful kitty!
Hello Val, What a lovely kitty. Stuffed is a name that fits perfectly. Smiling here.
I came to visit because my dear friend Rachel wrote about you on her blog. I read a few of your posts and loved the way you write.
Have a wonderful week.
Jeanne
He doesn't look a day over two. Pretty boy.
Rachel, jo(e), Jeanne, and Donna: Thank you. Stuffed's so dear.
Thank you again for the kind words on your post, Rachel. ♥
Post a Comment