While turning the corner in the grocery store's produce department earlier tonight, I spotted a small selection of Hyacinth bulbs in glass forcing vases. Love! ♥ I've wanted one of these vases for ages now and had never treated myself to one until now. Only $5, so I'm tempted to go back for a couple more. I want windowsills filled with them someday--all different colors and shapes and sizes--I just find them so charming. So begins the collection!
I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance here every time I look at it. It is, indeed, the little things. :) ♥
Friday, January 2, 2015
Forcing Vase
Labels:
flower bulbs,
flowers,
forcing vase,
Home,
Hyacinth,
on my mantel,
today's charming thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a cheerful place you will have with your forced bulbs! Great idea to bring some brightness inside during the winter! xo
It is the little things for sure Val! You know I have one of those vases and I never ever did know what it was for? Now I do! Thanks!! xxoo
Val,
I think a window full of those would be lovely, sort of like your own secret garden! I hope you do go back and get yourself some more ;-)
Teresa,
sugar, spice and whatever's nice
Lovely, Val!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..forcing bulbs..these are a few of my favorite things!:)
I didn't think to buy my hyacinths this fall!:(
I will enjoy yours..that's a great price for bulb and vase..Keep doing these things that make you smile..You always make others smile.
Thank you all! I already see a bit of white showing. It's lovely, yes. :)
Post a Comment