Monday, February 25, 2013

Cuddle Paws

I have a few days off from work and am trying to get a lot done around the apartment.  'Always time to cuddle this black and white puffball of a cat, though.  Gahhhhhhh, I love him so much.   He chased the rays of rare-this-month sunshine around our table and in the bathroom for awhile earlier this afternoon, and now, post photo-shoot, he's sitting in the kitchen seemingly guarding my bubbling pasta as it cooks.  'Such a dear, sweet heart, my little home companion while Mike's at work.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, such furry-paws!!

Val said...

I know, Lisa! So floofy! :)

Nellie said...

Stuffed is such a cutie! What a great companion!

Lesa said...

Beyond cuteness! Who could look at that picture and not smile!

Val said...

Thank you, Nellie and Lesa. :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

He is such a handsome feline.

Enjoy your times off and have a great week.

FlowerLady

Val said...

Thank you, Lorraine. 'Hope you're having a good day. ♥