I have a few days off from work and am trying to get a lot done around the apartment. 'Always time to cuddle this black and white puffball of a cat, though. Gahhhhhhh, I love him so much. He chased the rays of rare-this-month sunshine around our table and in the bathroom for awhile earlier this afternoon, and now, post photo-shoot, he's sitting in the kitchen seemingly guarding my bubbling pasta as it cooks. 'Such a dear, sweet heart, my little home companion while Mike's at work.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh, such furry-paws!!
I know, Lisa! So floofy! :)
Stuffed is such a cutie! What a great companion!
Beyond cuteness! Who could look at that picture and not smile!
Thank you, Nellie and Lesa. :)
He is such a handsome feline.
Enjoy your times off and have a great week.
FlowerLady
Thank you, Lorraine. 'Hope you're having a good day. ♥
Post a Comment