Friday, August 18, 2017
Friday
Cuddles with the floofy kit-kat. Tomato-and-mayonnaise-on-white-bread for breakfast. Soft flour tortillas stuffed with sauteed mushrooms and melted cheddar for lunch. Homemade dark chocolate and almond brownies. Sun tea with lemon. A bubble bath. A little more sleep. A hard rain this morning and a gorgeously cloud-dotted blue sky this afternoon. Extra time to write. "Night Court" reruns. (Harry Anderson is one of my many crushes.) A night off tonight, so more time to read. Real mail. Home. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Enjoy, Val - enjoy. xoxo
Plushfluffy day, dear Val! I said that once by accident in referring to those divine little deep-fried nuggets of cornbread which accompany fish where we come from, and I think it does justice to your day, indeed. I know I Spoonered it once, but it's a tongue-twister when you TRY.
Hope the whole weekend expands on this splendid day!
r
Hello:) Hello..hello:)
Thank you all. ♥ Plushfluffy, eh, Rachel? 'Could also be a new name for Stuffed. :)
Post a Comment