And now feeling like Cliff Clavin showing the "Cheers" crew his potato that looked like Richard Nixon, I sign off. :)
Thursday, September 8, 2016
~I implore you to see the universe as a warm and supportive one because you'll look for evidence to support this view. When you anticipate that the universe is friendly, you see friendly people.~ Wayne Dyer
In no particular order, here are a few of the many hearts that have graced my path this past year that hadn't made it onto the blog before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comments:
I 'love' all of your hearts.
God's blessings on your loving heart.
FlowerLady
Pretty Val...thanks for sharing...db
♥
The egg yolk is the killer - :D (good thing it isn't Richard Nixon's profile you're looking for)
What a lovely collection of Hearts from Heaven, and what an eye you have for all the sweet serendipities!
I see so many things that I might be thinking of at the moment, and those little gasps of AHA! are a nice punctuation to a day, and outing, a moment of reflection.
I DID laugh at your Cliff Claven reference---I've ALWAYS seen the profile on any bag of IDAHO potatoes---take a look in the supermarket next time. Any bag with the state of Idaho printed on it seems to have President Nixon gazing benevolently down from top right.
i CAN'T unsee it.
Happy Weekend, Happy September!!
rachel
Post a Comment