Monday, December 23, 2019

Bianca Painted Stuffed!

And as with her gift last year, I could not be more charmed.  She handed it to me Saturday night covered in crushed and crumpled wrapping paper, and my brother explained, "She's had this made and wrapped since ohhhhhhhh, October maybe!?"  :)  Sweet Bee.    I will treasure her and her artwork all my days. 

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I love it! Great job! Very sweet. And Bianca has her Aunt Val's eyes, I notice.

a simple life said...

Oh, how lovely! That is the sweetest gift and such a fine job she did =)

Anonymous said...

Now that is a gift from the heart!!! Bianca, everyday you tell yourself, hey, I'm an artist!!!diana

La Table De Nana said...

I love it and the two of you are as cute as cute can BEE:)

Lynn and Precious said...

Val, that is great art work from your niece! Enjoy Christmas.

Susan Zarzycki said...

Precious!

Val said...

I know! I adore it. :) ♥ Isn't she the dearest!!