Winter drags on with more storms called for this week, but it finds me having received both doses of the vaccine and having visited family twice, so my gratitude outweighs my eagerness for spring. We are all getting each other through it--did you see the sweet love note Monique's grandchildren left her and her husband in the snow?! ♥--and while a number of people in the family have been sick from Covid (my nephew, three aunts, one uncle, and three cousins, at last count) this past year, we are still here as we look forward to the next season together, so how can we complain, really. May spring come soon, though, if I may say so, and may it bring healing for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
How wonderful that you have been able to have both doses of the vaccine! No vaccines here yet. They are saying maybe July August. Fingers crossed. I just want it to be all over with. I have enjoyed all of your photos Val, the hearts, etc. Love LOVE the red gingham curtains. I so adore red gingham. I must get me some for whenever I get my new home to make curtains for my kitchen window! Lovely. Have a beautiful week! xoxo
Gingham♥Curtains..shirt♥Wow it must have felt amazing to visit.
I can't imagine the feel of a hug..from my family.
WE all went for a walk yesterday..it looks so fuuny 6 feet apart..at times..single line..other times like triangles..
It made my day nevertheless..
Sweet post as always..just like you.
Val, wonderful news to hear you have seen family and the ones who had covid are recovered,
I hope completely by not. Cheering to see your post at Valentines. Hope you had a
great day. Love the curtains, they look of heat, which we are ready for by now.
So good to see this post from you sweet Val. You look great and it was good seeing you with your folks. I'm glad your family members have survived covid. It is amazing to think that spring will be here next month. Time is zipping right along. Love you dear girl ~ FlowerLady
I'm glad to see a post from you, Val. :) And glad nobody in your family perished from COVID.
It’s wonderful to read this post from you, Val! How wonderful that you’ve been able to visit your family! We’ve had our second dose of the vaccine and are looking forward to “enter the world” again. Family hugs will be awhile longer.
Thank you all. ♥ The red gingham curtains are Mom's. Cozy, yes. :) Love to you all. nellie, I'm glad you've received the vaccine. My parents got theirs this week. 'Huge relief! I wish I could wave a magic wand for us all. . . . ♥
Apna Shobroom Kuber Yantra and Vyapar Vridhi Yantra invite prosperity, abundance and success in life. Pooja and rituals with Panchdeep Diya for Classic Brass Diya Roshan. Store the holy water in a Gangjal urn of a brass. The imperative of women includes hair comb, lApna Showroom Girl's Cotton Panties Set 80 size girl's panty - 30 - 32 waist women panties kachchi Girl_Undergarments Multicolour, 32)
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
Apna Showroom Golden Metal Kamdhenu Gau MATA Cow with Baby for Puja -Decorative Cow with Calf Feeding for Spiritual Ceremonies, Home Decor- Gift for Diwali, Navratri Festivals & Religious Occasions
ice comb and smooth metal hairband. Add attraction with 5 hair daily pins set and tick TAC hair clip. Children of 6–12 months enjoy comfort in cotton socks.
Post a Comment