Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I Noticed This Morning

Stuffed has a perfectly-shaped cat head on his back.  ♥  This adds to the wonders that are Stuffed's "design," which include that he also sports a heart on his front leg,
a black-white-black-white-black stripe design from head to tail,
and angel wings under the cat head.
The cat head shape is more obvious now that he's lost weight with age, I see.  It was there before but wrapped around his sides some.  Dear sweet old Stuffed.  If I lived to be 300, I could never love another animal more.  'Sweet and artistically-made little soul.  ♥

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You have observed him lovingly all these years. Dear little fellow! I love the cat head! xo

La Table De Nana said...

We know how loved Stuffed is:)♥

Susan Zarzycki said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I believe you love Stuffed!!! How could you not! I love to study Boo's little patterns and shapes on her fur coat...so nice to see all your new postings, Val! Diana

Val said...

Thank you all. I hope he feels the love. :) (I do.) ♥

Lynn and Precious said...

Stuffed looks like a most loved and comfy cat. That's
the way a kitty life should be. And the longer they are
with us, the happier our lives are.

Val said...

Thank you, Lynn, that's sweet.