| ♥ |
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
The Highlight of My Walk
This sweet face brightened the end of my last walk. If (s?)he continues gracing the window this fall, I'll be delighted. The wagging tail and lively eyes that followed my steps the other night were my favorite things about what was, hopefully, one of the last ultra-humid walks of summer 2018.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're a determined soul to walk in this weather. But what a cute doggie!
Oh, I have to, Lisa. I struggle so much with my weight. Once I get back to my 8-mile walks, I should get back to where I was, but my work schedule makes it hard. It was much easier to keep the weight off with my old breakfast cook hours--home by noon with an entire day still ahead of me. 'Pros and cons to everything. :)
Post a Comment