skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To and From Work ~ So Goes October
A cough lingers, I'm still a bit stuffed-up, and I feel worn out from two weeks of this. This oh-so-eagerly-anticipated autumn has, officially, started without me. And my cold has coincided with what has felt like a thousand overtime shifts at work I can't get out of, so it is already a wearying fall. All that said, I still feel worlds better than I did even a few days ago. And I found these three hearts along my walks to and from work yesterday and today.
Ah, love! Here's to a brighter mid-October and a healthier November (for me, for us all, and for this county, for that matter).
 |
| Onward! ♥ |
5 comments:
Poor you dragging on this thing..wish you well
Dear Sweet Val ~ I pray that you'll soon be well.
Your 'happy' spirit always encourages me, and I always love seeing what 'hearts' come your way.
Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady
I'm so glad you're better, and wish for you the time to rest and recoup and enjoy.
Here's to Hearts, one and all---including the broken, the wounded, the chipped, the fallen---stalwart and still sending out their message of hope and sunshine to come.
rachel
Oh Val, surely hoping and praying you feel better soon. Upper respiratory anything can wear a body slam out!
Thank you all so much. It took a good couple weeks to go away. 'Finally feeling better. Here's to a healthy rest-of-fall for us all. ♥
Post a Comment