The neighbors' gardens still show spots of color, although not many houses have pumpkins on their porches yet.
This may be the fall I finally carve a cat jack o-lantern for our front stoop. I have yet to live anywhere that gets trick-or-treaters--none of the houses I grew up in ever got more than a few, nor have any of my apartments--so the decorate-your-home-and-stock-up-on-candy parts of this month never really factor in when I think of October to-dos. Maybe a big cat pumpkin for out front this year, though, just to add a bit of sweetness to the neighborhood.
Ah, fall! May Heaven turn out to be an eternal autumn. I love it so.
I also love the shade of green these neighbors have painted their garage door. It actually looks a lot like our bathroom walls now.
So much gorgeous, vibrant color. Love, love, love. ♥
6 comments:
I'm glad your headache is gone away and you can walk outside. (Did I ever say that I get such a kick when I come here and seeing that kid in the photo waving, and saying "Hi. I'm Val". Awfully cute idea and I get a charge out of it every time.)
Ha! Yes, my two-year-old self. :) I love that picture, it's so goofy.
The headache keeps coming and going this weekend, but I feel better than I did, for sure. 'Hope you do too.
Hope your headache goes away for good.
Great photos of fall colors in your area.
Happy Fall dear Val ~ Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady
So, so pretty, Val! Loving this season here in the south! xo
hi val, what a sweet post, i can almost smell that gorgeous rose! you've had snow....already? wow. i noticed Pikes Peak got a dusting today, but nothing for us yet. it is getting chilly-love our heated blanket! thanks for sharing, your posts are like a breath of fresh air ;) jenny
Thank you, Lorraine, Nelly, and Jenny. :) Just snowflakes so far, Jenny, but my parents got actual snow on the ground this weekend, yes. It's a-comin! :)
Post a Comment