Sweet Stuffed. This actually strikes me as a creepy picture of him, but it still makes me and Mike laugh every time we look at it.
The black/white divider-line down his face never fails to delight me. And his nose always reminds me of The Wizard Oz's Scarecrow's. :)
Floofy, to be sure, but he still spends as much time in the box fan-cooled bedroom as in the air conditioning-cooled main room on days like this, so the heat must not bother him as much as it does us.
He jumps up onto the bed beside me every time I begin writing in my journal, sometimes resting his soft, warm head across a page until I gently and ohhhhhh-soo-sloooooooowly slide the book out from under him. Dear little soul. ♥
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've heard cats sleep abut 16 hours a day. I'm not too far behind!! Pretty kitty!
Jane x
Ha! Oh, Jane. :) I hope your arm (or wrist? I'll have to reread) is healing well. :)
Oh there is no sweeter love on earth than the love of a much beloved pet. I don't know where we would be without our Mitzie. Your little furry beast is just beautiful. xoxo
As is your Mitzie, Marie. Thank you.
Lovely little fellow. Monday I determined to take Dolly outside. We were on a quilt under a tree for about a half hour, maybe. I read some, and finished two knitting projects. She was in a quiet mood, and twice she inched closer to me, looking at me with goo-goo eyes. She knew who was responsible for bringing her outside, and she showed it.
Oh, Lisa, that sounds lovely.
Post a Comment