Sunday, October 26, 2014

And Stuffed in October

It is sixty-two degrees here, and the trees are all glittering jewels outside our windows.  This dear little soul hopped down from his bathroom window perch after just a few seconds this afternoon, though, and Mike and I both feel too sluggish and too maybe-this-is-the-start-of-a-cold-or-maybe-we're-just-tired-and-need-more-sleep-ish to enjoy The Great Outdoors today either.  It is an indoor day for all of us, then:  Stuffed is now settled on Mike's leg while Mike reads the paper, and I will soon be heading back to bed with my journal and Anne Lamott's Traveling Mercies.  Glittering Tree Time tomorrow.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Val,

Stuffed is so beautiful. I love seeing him. =^..^= Cute as can be.

I hope today is just a little rest day for you and Mike and that a cold is nowhere lurking! Enjoy yourselves in your sweet home.

Love,
Lily¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿

La Table De Nana said...

It's Sunday..
A day of rest~

I just Pinned a wee armchair..in my crafts folder because it reminded me of you~
That kitty w/ the heart ..cute.

Lisa said...

A quiet day for the three of you -

Marie Rayner said...

Stuffed is gorgeous and I love his heart tag. Sweet! Sundays are supposed to be days of rest. I am glad you were able to get some! Hope you are not getting the dreaded lurgy. xxoo

Chatelaine said...

Stuffed is adorable! What a cute collar too.

We are going to have a weather warm up for the next few days then maybe snow on Saturday. Crazy!

Val said...

Thank you all. ♥