Monday, February 17, 2014

Two Pictures of a Pretty Baby

My younger brother sent me the picture above of my newest niece last week, and his wife sent the picture below on Friday.  (I found the bib online and had it delivered as a Valentine gift.  Bianca wears it well.)  Ideally, my niece will grow to become kind and good and strong and funny.  In the meantime, she is the prettiest baby I've ever seen.  I get to see her again next week for the first time since Christmas, and I'm so looking forward to it.  She was three months old yesterday--already!--and looks gigglier and happier in each photo my family shares.  
Darling girl! 

7 comments:

Deb said...

What a darling baby! Congrats on the new family member and do enjoy your time with her. Have a happy week!

Teresa Schubert said...

Val,
Your niece is so adorable!
Teresa
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

Val said...

Thank you, Deb and Teresa. :)

Nellie said...

Precious little baby! I've a weakness for little girls since we reared three.:-) xo Nellie

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

She is precious! Thank you bunches for dropping by GirlWhimsy. Your comment was sweet! I am now following your lovely blog via GFOC {that's me in the heels}. Please stop back again & have a lovely week!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

So cute - full of smiles!

Val said...

Thank you, Nellie, Debbie, and Lisa. :)