Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter Spider

Every Easter morning, while Mike is momentarily busy with something, The Easter Spider visits. (Spider-Man-loving Mike would not, of course, be visited by a bunny.) This morning while Mike went outside to get the paper, the Easter Spider left behind Mike's traditional peanut butter candy-filled basket, and this time, treat of treats: It included a duck! How did he know that Mike wants a pond filled with ducks and can't yet have one? :)
Happy Easter to you all.

6 comments:

Wish on a Whisker said...

Merry Easter! I hope the ~Easter Spider~ was good to you! Love~Mandy

Val said...

Thank you, Mandy. :) The Easter Spider brought me cinnamon rolls to save me some time in the kitchen today. ;) Happy Easter to you too. :)

Lisa said...

Happy Easter! This is a first, I'm sure - the Easter Spider!

I hope Mike gets his ducks someday.

Katherines Corner said...

It looks like you had a super hero Easter , Happy Spider Easter hugs!

Kathryn said...

I saw ducks waddling in a neighbors yard this morning and since there is no nearby pond I wonder if they just decided to get them anyway. I love your Easter spider - too cute!

Val said...

Thank you all. I hope he gets to have ducks someday too. :)