Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday's Walk

'Getting back into my eight-miles-a-day after a few months of shorter walks.  This evening's weather was perfect for a couple hours outside, with soft light and just enough of a breeze.  Love, love, love.  ♥  It is past time to replace these shoes, though, and finding new ones will be one of the next couple weeks' projects.  They have seen me through so many gorgeous walks. 
Ah, this glorious golden hour when even my 5'2" self looks lanky and leggy! 
Temperatures are only supposed to reach the sixties the next few days, which will make the next few walks at least as pleasant.  Here's to springtime, good light, and good health. 

4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Amen!:)

Pretty Little Rough Patches you have taken Pretty Little Pictures♥
Way ahead of me there!

Nellie said...

Oh! I love it when the sun gives me a long shadow! You have some lovely pictures, Val!

Barb Cowles said...

Thank you for the post, Val. What a lovely walk.

Val said...

Thank you all. :)