Wednesday, October 12, 2016

To and From Work ~ So Goes October

A cough lingers, I'm still a bit stuffed-up, and I feel worn out from two weeks of this.  This oh-so-eagerly-anticipated autumn has, officially, started without me.  And my cold has coincided with what has felt like a thousand overtime shifts at work I can't get out of, so it is already a wearying fall.  All that said, I still feel worlds better than I did even a few days ago.  And I found these three hearts along my walks to and from work yesterday and today. 
Ah, love!  Here's to a brighter mid-October and a healthier November (for me, for us all, and for this county, for that matter).
Onward! 

5 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Poor you dragging on this thing..wish you well

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Sweet Val ~ I pray that you'll soon be well.

Your 'happy' spirit always encourages me, and I always love seeing what 'hearts' come your way.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

racheld said...

I'm so glad you're better, and wish for you the time to rest and recoup and enjoy.

Here's to Hearts, one and all---including the broken, the wounded, the chipped, the fallen---stalwart and still sending out their message of hope and sunshine to come.

rachel

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh Val, surely hoping and praying you feel better soon. Upper respiratory anything can wear a body slam out!

Val said...

Thank you all so much. It took a good couple weeks to go away. 'Finally feeling better. Here's to a healthy rest-of-fall for us all. ♥