Friday, August 5, 2016

Appreciation and a Pumpkin-Heart

Last night at work, I found this cute thank you note beside the remains of two packages of cookies I'd left for my coworkers Tuesday morning.  The person who wrote it could not have known that I appreciated the thank you even more than she did the cookies.  This small gesture made my day.  And moments ago while getting ready to slide a pan of pumpkin-apple muffins into the oven, I noticed a pumpkin heart left behind in the saucepan.  'A sweet start to this Friday. It is so often the little things that keep us going. 

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet reminders that we are loved.

FlowerLady

La Table De Nana said...

Guess what?
The note ..I would have appreciated too!
❤️

Lisa said...

Yes - it's not like you're even thinking of appreciation when you decided to bring in the goodies, but on the other hand, you do want to know if anybody liked it. That's nice.

Val said...

Yes. :)