Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pink Rocking Chair

Stuffed is quickly claiming this chair, but it is supposed to be mine. Mike and I decided just to enjoy the new-to-us spaciousness in this apartment and thus to hold off on getting a couch until we have a house someday. (Remember our sweet red gingham couch? It broke too many times, so we have been without one for awhile now. At least I learned how to faux-reupholster one if I want to in the future.) In the meantime, we have "his and hers" arm chairs, a wing chair for Mike and the pink upholstered rocker for me--except that it's more like "his and his," since Stuffed is always curled up on one of them. His latest favorite spot is the pink rocker. When he's not asleep on it, he's asleep behind it. 

4 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Love that photo of Stuffed in 'his' pink rocking chair. :-) Love your favicon too.

FlowerLady

Val said...

Thank YOU, FlowerLady. I didn't know how to change it--and had never looked into it--until I saw your link. :)

Lisa said...

He. is. really. terribly, terribly cute!! He's been through an ordeal (although I know you folks did all the work) - he needs to refresh himself in the chair of his choice. You will have to squash up with Mike - :)

Val said...

:), Lisa.