It's been an easy-peasy day here, and this entire season's been the most-organized of every holiday season so far for me. We have been washing dishes as we go all day, so we're even caught up in the kitchen, and unlike every past year, I have the cinnamon rolls baked and waiting to be frosted and it's earlier than midnight! ;)
Yay for progress!
Mom reminded me this past weekend that Mike and I did Sloppy Joes for Christmas Eve a few years back, and yes, that sounded good this time too, so after baking sugar cookies and cinnamon rolls today, supper was an easy affair. Mom, of course, with big meals for more than ten both tonight and tomorrow, has been much busier, and it's been sweet to be able to cheer each other on today.
Happy holidays to you all. Tonight and all the days ahead, may you find sweetness, love, and wonder.
![]() |
| ♥ |




4 comments:
It seems Stuffed approves of his portrait - dear fellow! A Merry Christmas to you all, and here's to being organized, which eluded me this year, somehow.
Merry Christmas Val, I have a batch of sloppy joes in the freezer for New Year's Eve! may the New Year be filled with peace, joy and good health. ❤💚
She is so cute♥♥♥I know you are having a wonderful season:)
Thank you all! It was a lovely Christmas, truly sweet, yes. ♥
Post a Comment