Wednesday, September 9, 2015

View from the Bubbles

The view from the bathtub was too pretty not to capture this morning.  I've been having trouble sleeping lately so have been lounging daily in hot tubfuls of "relaxing lavender"-scented bubbles in the hopes that they will help me at least settle down for a nap.  I've really never liked the scent of lavender, though, and I'm still awake two hours post-bath, but it was worth a shot, and at least I've gotten to enjoy the combination of bubbles and sunshine in my newly-painted bathroom for the first time this past week.  Love, love, love this color. But back to vanilla bubbles for me, and now back to bed to try again for sleep too.  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear it, Val. In my experience, two nights in a row of that, and I've got real problems.

Have you tried any reflexology techniques? Look it up online - it's worth a try.

Val said...

Thank you, Lisa--I'll look into it. I finally took some ZzzQuil and slept noon to 5-ish, but I don't like to do that too often.

Marie Rayner said...

So sorry to read about your sleeplessness. I have night like that where I don't even sleep if I take something. I guess they are just par for the course! Hope you are able to regulate your sleep patterns soon! xoxo

Val said...

Thank you, Marie. Yes, I go through this a few times a year, it seems. It takes awhile to get back on-track. Here's to a better day today. ♥