Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Face of Christmas 2016 :)

When Niece Bianca, who is somehow now three years old, first saw my parents' Christmas tree decorated and with colorful bundles already under it--even before Santa's arrival, ooh! ah!--she immediately ran over to the gifts and tried to unwrap one.  My mom repeatedly redirected herThis one is is actually for So-and-So. . . .We only open our own presents. . . .You can open them when you come with your mommy and daddy on Christmas Day. . . .Awhile later, little B carried a present over to my dad and said, "Mimi"--my mom--"said I could open this."  :)  Dad was amused but not buying it and eventually was able to distract her with a book.  When Mom next returned to the living room, though, Bianca was caught in the act yet again, sitting under the tree holding her stuffed animal and trying to tear into a gift.  "My bear wants to open one!" she explained.  :)  Dear sweet little imp.  Look at that FACE.  :)   

5 comments:

Lisa said...

She *is* very cute!! But surely not three. 8-O

Anyway, she was immediately drawn to the charm of your setup - smart kid.

Blondie's Journal said...

She's a cutie. It's only natural...I still do this.

Happy Holidays!!

Jane x

Marie Rayner said...

Oh my, she is so adorable. Hard to resist that sweet little face I am thinking! Merry Christmas to you and your family Val! xoxo

La Table De Nana said...

She definitely is cute..so's her auntie:)

Val said...

Thank you all. B's adorable, for sure. :)