Saturday, April 2, 2016

Neighbors

Last week at this time, I was delighted to find the above postcard in the day's mail:  The stranger I'd briefly talked with on a walk in February to whom I'd sent a surprise Valentine had written back.  The postcard's front was one of Monet's dreamy water lily paintings.  The note on the back mentions that, "[His] water lilies also resemble hearts."  Yes.  The postcard had made my day anyway, but that observation continues to tickle me.  How sweet this world can be.   

4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Aww.....:)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet!

Have a lovely weekend dear Val ~ FlowerLady

Marie Rayner said...

How sweet indeed Val! Karma. What goes around comes around. You're the best. Hoping you are enjoying your weekend. Love and hugs, xoxo

Val said...

Yes--She didn't have to write back. 'A nice surprise. :)