Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello, hello. How is it March 18th?!

I'm still a bit stuffed-up but am otherwise finally feeling better, thank you.    The month feels like a blur:  I returned from seeing my parents, and then I got sick, and now March is half-over?!  While out for groceries and medicine one day, I treated myself to a bundle of Daffodils--Last year at this time, I missed out on them, and I was determined not to this year--and seeing them in the sweet little pitcher (Valentine clearance at Jo-Ann Fabric) that my mom bought me while I was home a few weeks ago was one of this month's pleasures.  Ah, spring!  Only two days away now!  There is a sink full of dishes, I am weeks behind on laundry, there are piles of things everywhere that need to be sorted and put away, I still have to file my taxes, I am simply behind~behind~behind, but I am ready for spring.  Today I have all the windows wide-open and a "Vanilla Joy" candle glowing on the desk beside my tea, Stuffed is alternating from his favorite finally-sunny window perch to his second-favorite finally-sunny window perch, and thank God, I have my health back.  Life is good.  Love to you all.  I'll be catching up in the days ahead. 

16 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

It's the little joys that make us feel good! I hope you keep improving health-wise.

XO,
Jane

Deb said...

Happy spring to you! I love the daffodils. Feel better soon!

Val said...

Thank you, Jane and Deb. ♥

La Table De Nana said...

There is an ultimate joy in feeling good again.
I am happy it is back for you.
Ethereal almost..no?
Pretty pics Val...
Take care…

Lisa said...

I'm glad you're better, Val. I had bronchitis last week, but am getting over it. Spring, come please!

Teresa Schubert said...

Val,
The daffodils are so cheerful!!
Hope you feel well and get caught up soon.
Teresa
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Daffs are happy flowers.

May you feel completely well soon.

Happy Spring dear Val.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Nellie said...

So sorry you have been unwell, but glad to hear you are recovering. xo Nellie

Amy said...

I sympathize with you...I've had an awful cough that's been hanging on for almost a month. It's a violent affair where I hack until I gag. The doctor told me "Oh, well...it may stay for several months..." What the....

The Favorite Things Guy said...

Take your time. Getting over the "stuff" myself. UGH! LOL!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Val, sure hope you're feeling much better now...a couple of weeks after your post. We just had another snow storm, 4 inches of snow, but today was above freezing and most has melted. The daffs are blooming, hurrah, but I broke down and bought yellow roses to cheer the table.
and me.

Val said...

Thank you all. :) 'Am better now, just taking a break from Online Life while I catch up on things. I hope you're all healthy and enjoying spring now. ♥

Marie Rayner said...

You have not posted in so long Val, I am getting worried about you. I hope you are feeling a lot better and nothing is wrong. xxoo

Val said...

I'm healthy, Marie, thank you. Happy spring and Easter to you and everyone here. ♥

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Val, Happy Birthday and hope you're doing well. Have missed your blog posts.

Val said...

Thank you, Sandra. I always think of you and Dave on this day now. ♥